Welcome to MatchBX.
The following terms and conditions (these "Terms of Service"), govern your access to and use of the MatchBX website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.matchbx.io (the "Site"), by aXpire (80 Broad Street, New York, NY. 10004) as applicable.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the MatchBX services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by emailing email@example.com
AXPR - the cryptocurrency used by Job seekers and job posters on the MatchBX platform
MetaMask - the chrome extension used to enact payment on the MatchBX platform
job poster - someone who posts a job on MatchBX
Job seeker - someone who bids for a job on MatchBX - a freelancer
Burn - in the context of MatchBX a small amount extra is added to the amount job seekers receive and job posters pay. This rate is 3% - an amount voted for by the aXpire community. This extra amount of AXPR is then burnt - removed from AXPR circulation.
MatchBX - a new job’s portal, created by aXpire
- Only registered users may buy and sell on MatchBX. Registration is free.
- Job posters pay into an escrow account in advance of the job seeker finishing the job. These funds are released when a job is marked as completed by both the job seeker and job poster.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through MatchBX.io.
- Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the seller.
- MatchBX retains the right to use all published delivered works for MatchBX marketing and promotion purposes.
- Job posters create jobs on MatchBX to allow job seekers to purchase their services.
- Each job which is successfully completed, means you are charged 103% of the rate you agree to pay. In other words, 3% is charged on top of the job’s cost. This is taken away and burnt.
- The job poster’s rating is calculated based on the reviews posted by job seekers. In certain cases, exceedingly low ratings may lead to the suspension of the job poster’s account.
- Job posters are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT or otherwise, which may apply to them depending on residency or location. Job posters represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction.
Shipping Physical Deliverables
Some of the services on MatchBX are delivered physically
- MatchBX does not handle or guarantee shipping, tracking, quality, and condition of items or their delivery and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or other problems resulting from shipping.
- A tracking number is a great way to avoid disputes related to shipping.
- Before a contract is confirmed, the fee for the work is taken and hell in escrow until the job i completed.
- Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work according to the service that was purchased.
- An order is marked as complete after the order is marked as ‘completed’ by both parties.
- Feedback reviews provided by all parties while completing an order are an essential part of the MatchBX rating system. Reviews demonstrate the overall experience with the job seekers and job poster.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our job seekers and job posters to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails users can contact MatchBX’s Customer Support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
User Conduct and Protection
MatchBX enables people around the world to create, share, sell and purchase nearly any service they need at an unbeatable value.
- To protect our users' privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of MatchBX in order to circumvent or abuse the MatchBX messaging system or MatchBX platform is not permitted.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the order page.
- MatchBX does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to job posters.
- MatchBX does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the MatchBX platform.
- All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on MatchBX’s platform.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- MatchBX is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
- Users may not submit proposals or solicit parties introduced through MatchBX to contract, engage with, or pay outside of MatchBX.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user's email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing seller statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Adult Services & Pornography - MatchBX does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language - Communication on MatchBX should be friendly, constructive, and professional. MatchBX condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.
Privacy & Identity - You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the order page. Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the buyer. Any users who engage and communicate off of MatchBX will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Authentic MatchBX Profile - You may not create a false identity on MatchBX, misrepresent your identity, create a MatchBX profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful.
Intellectual Property Claims - MatchBX will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service.
Fraud / Unlawful Use - You may not use MatchBX for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the MatchBX community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to MatchBX Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse - We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on MatchBX. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts - You may not buy or sell MatchBX accounts.
- MatchBX reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of MatchBX’s Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to participate on MatchBX.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- MatchBX may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, MatchBX will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use MatchBX after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, MatchBX will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content ("UGC") refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to MatchBX by our users (Buyers and Sellers) is User Generated Content. MatchBX does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, MatchBX is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Sellers. We provide no warranty with respect to the contracts, their delivery, and any communications between job seekers and job posters. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate matching.
By offering a service, the job seeker undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service that is offered on MatchBX.
Ownership and limitations: Unless clearly stated otherwise on the job posters page/description, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the job poster is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights for the work delivered from the job seeker, and the job seeker waives any and all moral rights therein.
Commercial Use License
By purchasing a “Commercial Use License” with your order, the Seller grants you a perpetual, exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the purchased delivery for Permitted Commercial Purposes. All intellectual property rights of the purchased delivery are hereby assigned to you. “Permitted Commercial Purposes” means any business related use, such as (by way of example) advertising, promotion, creating web pages, integration into product, software or other business related tools etc., and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose. This License is subject to MatchBX’s Terms of Service. There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this delivery, including with respect to fitness for a particular purpose. Neither the Seller nor MatchBX will be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license, the delivery or your use of the delivery.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER MatchBX NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH MatchBX MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL MatchBX, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.